World Marine Service, based in Gibraltar is a yacht agency and concierge service for superyachts providing a full range of support services in all ports in the Strait of Gibraltar, Spain, the Canary Islands, Malta and both North and West Africa.
Their services include:
- Fuel / Bunkering
- Crew visa arrangements
- VAT free port
- Spare parts logistics (first mile to last mile, globally, if required) and customs clearance
- Maintenance & repairs – “soft refit” alongside can be combined with out of water requirements at local repair yard Gibdock
- Bonded goods / provisions / chandlery
- Berth coordination with exclusive rights at Queensway Quay Marina
- “Concierge services” such as chauffeur service, crew trips to Morocco, tailor made tours, golf tee times in the Costa, car hire, Cuban cigars, fine wines…
- Dental & medical services - Private jet hire, medical repatriation
- Office, conference, translation and other “work” related services
- Laundry service, fresh flowers
One of the main aims at World Marine Service is to make Gibraltar more attractive to the yachting community.
With a positive attitude and superb service WMS will ensure your port call is handled in an efficient, responsive way at all times. Show More